EAST MORICHES/MASTIC – Seventh Precinct / Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Suffolk County Police have arrested two people for selling alcohol to a minor at businesses located in East Moriches and Mastic last night.
Seventh Precinct Crime Section officers conducted an investigation into the sale of alcohol to minors during which six businesses were checked for compliance.
The following clerks were arrested and charged with Unlawfully Dealing with a Minor 1st Degree after they sold alcohol to a minor:
• Sean Drake, 26, of East Moriches, employed at Wave Gas, located at 476 Montauk Highway, East Moriches
• Ravinder Parhar, 53, of Bohemia, employed at Valero Gas, located at 1651 Montauk Highway, Mastic
The following establishments were in compliance:
• Ideal Food Mart, located at 1133 Montauk Highway, Mastic
• Coastal Gas, located at 200 Montauk Highway, Moriches
• Valero Gas, located at 620 Montauk Highway, East Moriches
• Valero Gas, located at 125 County Road 51, Eastport
The clerks were issued Field Appearance Tickets and are scheduled to appear in First District Court in Central Islip on April 25.