PATCHOGUE – Friday, May 20, 2016, at approximately 7:45 a.m. / 14 Holbrook St., Patchogue
Suffolk County Police today arrested a man for selling drugs near an elementary school in Patchogue.
Suffolk County Police Narcotics Squad and Fifth Precinct Special Operation Team (SOT) detectives executed a Search Warrant at 14 Holbrook Street, Patchogue, and arrested a resident of the home, Tristan Corwin.
In response to numerous complaints of drug dealing at that location and with the assistance of information developed from several tips to the Department’s new narcotics hotline, (631) 852-NARC, a Suffolk Police undercover Narcotics detective purchased Oxycodone from Corwin on four separate occasions at his house which is located less than 250 feet from the Canaan Elementary School.
The following contraband was seized:
· Thirty (30) Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine pills – a Schedule II Narcotic Drug
· Twenty (20) grams of Marijuana
· $750 cash
· Drug paraphernalia
· Cell phones
· Heat sealer
· Imitation pistol
Corwin was charged with:
· Four counts of Criminal Sale Controlled Substance 3rd Degree –Class B Felony
· Four counts of Criminal Sale Controlled Substance 3rd Degree – Within 1000 feet of a School- Class B Felony
· Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th Degree- Class A Misdemeanor
· Unlawful Possession Marijuana- Violation